It is usually at the end of everything that we effortlessly plan for new beginnings. So, another year another chance, we find ourselves with the opportunity to do it all over again; correctly this time. We plan on getting better jobs, spending more time working out, putting the most effort this school semester, trying that relationship again, and only doing what makes us happy.
I came across this picture the other day which gave me that sense of hope that I could wash away this year and start anew. Then, I caught myself realizing this isn’t a year I want to wash away; actually, there isn’t a year I’d like to wash away. We live through our good and bad years to make better ones. The journey is the magical part of life. I’ve spent the past couple of days scrolling through pictures of my 2013 and as I’m ready to close the year to start a great one I’m full of gratitude, love, and motivation. I’m thankful for the irreplaceable quality times I’ve spent with my friends and family. I’m in love with the experiences I’ve acquired that have made my heart a little more complete. I’m more motivated than ever to find my purpose in life and fulfill my dreams.
Try something new with your life this year and just in case you need some inspiration read on.
14. “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened” -Jesus
13. “You can’t base your life on other people’s expectations.” -Stevie Wonder
12. “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” -Nelson Mandela
11. “When you’ve seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there.
10. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” -Wayne Gretzky
9. “Truth builds Trust.” -Marilyn Suttle
8. “If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. -Vincent Van Gogh
7. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” -Confucius
6. “You’ve got to be willing to lose everything to change yourself.” -Iyanla Vanzant
5. “Ain’t nothin’ wrong with the aim, just gotta change the target.” -Jay-Z
4. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” -Steve Jobs
3. “If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money.” -Abigail Van Buren
2. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” -George Eliot
1. “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” -Brad Paisley
Always remember, the best is yet to come. Wishing You A Very Happy 2014 -xoxo-