Flour-less Oatmeal Banana Pancakes are perfect for an evening breakfast on a snow day! .. or for a midnight snack or for actual breakfast!
Not to mention 10 month old Baby Kai loved them as finger food.
– 2 cups old-fashioned oats
– 1 ripe banana
– 1 cup coconut milk
– 2 large eggs (whisked)
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp cinammon (more or less is optional)
– dash of sea salt
– toppings of your choice!
1. Blend oats first until they’re fine.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except for your toppings of choice.
3. Heat up (medium-low) skillet with some coconut oil, my everyday favorite
4. Start pouring batter to your preferred pancake size until the center bubbled then flip them over and continue
**Make sure your toppings are something fun (maybe ice cream 🙊) if you’ve had a long day! Baby Kai just LOVES strawberries**